About Me

My photo
Dean and i were married july 3rd of 2008! We are currently living in twentynine palms california due to dean being in the united states marine corps! we have been married a little over a year and have a bun in the oven! our baby is due march 9th of 2010!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The start to an amazing adventure!

I've never done this blogging thing so i figured i'd give it a try due to many friends saying its a lovely way for family and friends to keep in touch. I'm 18 weeks and 7 days pregnant as of today , on the 29th of october my husband and I will find out the sex! we are both really excited! I will be keeping everyone updated as we go through this lovely adventure! We've already hit some rough patches friday the 23rd i go to the dentist to see about getting my wisdom teeth pulled. i will only be numbed due to being pregnant and i will not be allowed any pain killers afterwards so this is gonna be fun....=(

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you're better at it than I am! lol. And I'm excited for you guys to find out what you're having next Friday! I bet this next week & a half is going to go by soooo slow, lol. Good luck with the wisdom teeth thing...just think, the sooner you get it done & over with, the sooner you can start to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know if i'm gonna be good at it....lol but we dont find the sex out till the 29th silly!

    ReplyDelete