About Me

My photo
Dean and i were married july 3rd of 2008! We are currently living in twentynine palms california due to dean being in the united states marine corps! we have been married a little over a year and have a bun in the oven! our baby is due march 9th of 2010!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Duty Nights

I dis like when my husband has duty....there is nothing for me to do but sit and wait and watch the time go by slowly..... I cant stand sleeping alone it just stinks. I wish they didnt have to do duty i wish the civilians did. my husband already has to do stupid stuff after signing the contract for the military. Why not make the civilians do something more for once....train them to do it.... but only trust a few ..... i'm just saying and any military wife or spouse for that matter can agree that duty nights suck unless you have friends you can hang with......which i dont seem to have....so i wait and i watch time slowly go by till i can pick my hubby up at 11 am ......oh do i miss him he is my bestfriend.....! (p.s I love you dean ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment